Below are just a few of the hundreds of events that support Zaidee’s over each year – to list them all would take up pages – we thank everyone that allows Zaidee’s to be part of their event to help promote organ and tissue donation each year.
Mentone Grammar Z24
Rugby Union Super 10’s Brisbane
Cricket Australia – Australia V Pakistani MCG Jan 15th
BBL and WBBL Zaidee’s Round Jan 5th to 12th
Revving The River Festival March Echuca 3rd to 5th March
Lawn Bowls National Championship’s
Bowls Australia Zaidee’s Month February
Australian Sailing Record Breaking Attempt
QRL Zaidee’s Round
Cricket BBL Men and Woman teams support again for the 3rd year nationally
AFL Geelong V Melbourne Rd23
Skins Sportswear new Partnership
Cricket Australia Vs India ODI at MCG Jan 2016
Mentone Grammar H24 event
Kelivington Collage 24 Bike event
Lawn Bowls Australian National events ongoing.
Queensland Ruby Leagues Zaidee’s Round – James Ackerman Trust Support Feb.
Queensland police Service NRL match Melbourne
WAFL East Fremantle V South Fremantle
Melbourne’s Greatest Easter Egg Hunt. Easter Saturday
Bowls Australian National Tiles Qld June
Australia Cricket Team V’s India MCG Jan
Big Bash League Zaidee’s Round Jan ‘15
Perth Wildcats V Melbourne United Zaidee Shield Jan
Zaidee’s Tower Run Feb
Lock Up Your Boss Feb
Mentone Grammar Z24 August
Collingwood wore Zaidee’s Rainbow Socks at Training and also Zaidee’s Rainbow Shoelaces in Rd20.
Australia Cricket Team V’s England ODI SCG Jan
Big Bash League Zaidee’s Round Jan
Melbourne Largest Easter Egg Hunt Caulfield Race Course Easter April
Lock Up You Boss – Shepparton
Tobin Brothers Campaign
A-League Soccer Melbourne Heart V Brisbane Roar AMMI Feb Zaidee’s Cup
Melbourne Tigers V Perth Wildcats Zaidee’s Shield
Port Adelaide V Hawthorn Rd10 Zaidee’s Trophy
(plus countless of other events and support to many to list)
Shepparton Z:24 Treadmill Marathon 2 x Gyms taking part
Zaidee Football Round with many regional and metro leagues taking part
Melbourne Largest Easter Egg Hunt Caulfield Race Course Easter Saturday
Australia Cricket Team wearing laces against Shi Lanka
Z:24 Challenge Albert Park April
Port Adelaide Vs Hawthorn Round 16 Zaidee Trophy game.
AFL Hawks Family Day presented by ZRF March
Big Bash Teams wearing laces Zaidee Round.
“Port to Parks Swim” Official Charity Partner Feb 2nd
Perth Wildcats V Melbourne Tigers – “Zaidee’s Shield” Feb 21st
AFL Auskick Program 159,250 pairs of laces in this year Auskick Backpacks
*Plus many other annual event from below coming into 2013.
30/50 Challenge November https://srtt.com.au/event-entry/srtt-team-challenge-registration/
McKinnon High School 24 Hour Marathon around their oval Sept 14th 2012
Mentone Grammar 24 hour run for Zaidee on Tread Mills 14th Sept
Zaidee’s Z24 Tread Mill Marathon by Private Schools Sept 14th 2012
School Sport Victoria – Australian Basketball Championships
Official Charity Partner National Schools Basketball Championships Melb.
Zaidee’s National Schools Education Program launched in August 2012.
AFL NAB Auskick national round June 2012 180,000 kids supporting ZRF.
WAFL Game between East and West Fremantle June 2012
Official Charity Partner to the NBL National Community Round 2012
Eastern Football League 9,125 players wearing Zaidee’s Laces June 2012
Official Charity Partner with AFL Hawthorn Football Club Family program.
NBL Melbourne Tigers V Perth Wildcats playing for the “Zaidee Shield”.
Port Adelaide Vs Hawthorn playing for the “Zaidee Trophy”.
Vic Bushrangers V NSW Blues playing for the Zaidee Cup MCG.
Private Schools Z24 Marathon Challenge September 2012
Plus many of the below events will be again supported and confirmed as 2012 approaches.
Belwo is 2011 events:
– AFL: Geelong V Gold Coast both wearing Zaidee’s Rainbow Shoelaces on August 6.
– VFL: Box Hill Hawks – Held a Zaidee Day in June.
– VFL: Northern Bullants and Coburg Tigers Match of the Day. Both clubs wearing Zaidee’s Rainbow Shoelaces.
– WAFL: Zaidee Round and Sandover Medal promotion.
– Geelong Marathon: Supporting Children’s Hospital Ward.
– School Sport Victoria: Official Charity to their elite primary schools sport program Athletes events 2011.
– School Sport Victoria: 550,000 students having access to Zaidee’s campaign 2012 elite program.
– Victorian Bushrangers V NSW Blues: Played for the “Zaidee Cup” at the MCG in February
– AFL Auskick: 135,000 children received a pair of laces in their Auskick Backpacks.
– Melbourne Racing Club: Zaidee Day held at Caulfield Races on April 30th
– Zaidee’s Rainbow Gala Ball: Over $90,000 raised on June 25 in front of 300 guests
– VFL/AFL: Regional leagues supporting a Zaidee Round.
– Lacrosse Victoria: Zaidee Round
– Victoria Touch Football: Zaidee Support
– Squash Victoria: Holding a Zaidee Round with junior championship.
– Victoria Interschool’s School Winter Sports Week: Official Charity Partner at Mt Buller in August.
– Zaidee’s Golf Day: Played at Yarra Yarra and supported by Golf Victoria on October 26.
– Zaidee’s Rainbow Hair Net Day:Aiming for 250,000 supporters this year Nov 8th.
– GuinessBook of Records: Worlds Largest Rainbow Cup Cake baked by Susan Day Cakes.
– Zaidee’s National School Education Program: To be launched Online to Vic, Tas and NSW in 2012
– Zaidee’s Jockey Breeches: To be worn in every state at high profile Horse racing events.