Thank you for your support!
100% of all income and donations that are received by the Foundation is spent back into all national awareness projects and programs to promote and drive our campaigns for organ and tissue awareness.
A bequest is a simple yet powerful way to provide a gift in the future that will help the causes that matter the most to you, with little or no impact on your lifestyle today.
When you make your Will, you have the opportunity to remember the important work of Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation. Every gift has an ongoing and enormous impact on our ability to plan our programs for the long term.
After taking care of your family and friends, please consider a gift bequest to Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation in your Will.
Here is our suggested wording for a bequest to Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation:
I give to Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation ABN 38 117 167 683 (here state the money or assets to be gifted or the residual estate) for its charitable purposes but if this gift cannot take effect, to the charitable organization in Australia which my Executors consider most nearly fulfills the objects I intend to benefit.
The receipt of the Chief Executive Officer for the time being of the beneficiary named in or selected by my Executors under the preceding sub-clause shall be an absolute discharge to my executors.
If you would like further information on including a gift in your will we can send you more details about the work that Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation does nationally.
Please send your request with your contact information to:
Allan Turner – CEO Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post to: POBox 2220 Shepparton Vic 3632
Alternatively you may phone Allan on 0412 985 211 or 03 58235321
How to include a bequest in your Will
It doesn’t take long to change the world — a simple Will can take as little as one hour to do.
Having a valid Will means that what you own goes directly to the people and causes you care most about. If, like many of our supporters, you chose to remember Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation, we want to say a heartfelt thank you!
We suggest that you speak to your solicitor to make sure that your wishes can be carried out in the way you would like. But we’re always here to answer any questions you may have about including a bequest to Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation.
There are a number of ways to support our work through your Will. You can:
- Wording for your Will
- Thank you so much for thinking about how you can change the lives of people living in poverty through your Will.
- Below is the most effective wording to include a gift to Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation in your Will. Please take this with you when you visit your solicitor.
- “I give, free of all duties and taxes *____ to Zaidee’s Rainbow Foundation (ABN 38 117 167 683) of 13 Dartmouth Court Kialla Vic 3631 for its general purposes. An authorised receipt from Zaidee’s will be a sufficient discharge for the executor(s) or trustee.”
- *insert either:
- The whole (or …%) of the residue of my estate.
- The whole (or …%) of my estate.
- The sum of $(amount).
- (Details of a particular asset — such as shares or property).
- Already have a Will?
- If you already have a Will and would now like to include a gift to Zaidee’s, all you have to do is make a “codicil”. When you next see your Solicitor just take a copy of our wording with you and they can simply update your existing Will for you.
- If you would like your gift to go towards a specific area of our work, please call Allan Turner on 0412 985 211 before you see your solicitor.
- Thank you once again for your thoughtfulness and consideration.